Friday, December 02, 2005

Just a Thought

Before, I love pink and yellow combo. But now, I thought of getting the color pink out in our motiff. We really don't have a theme for our wedding. But I thought of having these "From Sunrise till Sunset" theme (ang corny ... gumawa ba ng sariling theme). That's why will gonna have Sunshine Yellow and Turquoise for our motiff. Yellow representing the Sun, turquoise for the sky (sky is blue ... shade of blue ba ang Turquoise?). My bouquet will be in Fire colors, meaning there's a little bit of orange, yellow, tangerine, gold and red. Same goes with my whole entourage but they'll gonna have one shade only... Orange will be great, don't you think? Now I'm wondering, what will my tokens for my guest would be? How will I incorporate my venue with our theme? Hay naku, Jason thought it was all easy for us B2B's to plan for our wedding. Hindi nya alam how stressful this is. Lalo na ngayon, malayo kami sa isa't isa. And guess what, wala pa din kami reservation sa church for our wedding date. hahaha! By next week malalaman na. Wish me luck!

0 comments: