Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Something new...

Just wanted to post some pics when I had my 3 day vacation in Manila last weekend. Don't have anything to talked about wedding preps except that we already started giving out our STD Cards for our Principal Sponsors. Mukhang madadagdagan ng isang pair kasi sabi ni dad may isa daw friend niya na gawin ko din daw Ninong para makapunta din sa wedding ko. Eh taga Cebu kasi yun. Sakto may client si Jason na nagpiprisinta din maging Ninang namin (my Jason is so likeable talaga ... everybody loves him).

A new photo shot of us ... yung previous ata namin is nung December pa. Do you think we'll look good on photos sa wedding? Hindi kasi kami pareho marunong mag-project. Shy type pa si Jason... oh well...

He's kinda busy as of this moment. Got lots of projects coming (like I said, God always provide ...Thank You, Lord!) ... I really wanted to help him, pero paano? Ang layo ko sa kanya. I could be his CAD Operator w/o pay. Hehehe! Kiss lang ok na sa akin eh. Sana matuloy yung sinasabi niya na job. Gusto ko na bumalik sa Manila. Nahihirapan ako dito sa Laoag huhuhuhu! Di nga kami nagkita nung Saturday coz he finished some working drawings muna.

Sunday went well. We went to the mall along with my family just to play bowling ... Dad's going to have a tournament, so we went with him to practice. Avah! Pataasan ba ng score si Jason at si Dad? At least di ba it helped Dad na ma-practice hehehe.

A dear friend of mine, Joel (from Toyo Constructions), sent this super duper delicious Chocolate Go Nuts Donuts 2 weeks ago. He knows this is my favorite coz everytime somebody is going to Manila, I always tell them to buy me Gonuts Donuts for pasalubong. Unfortunately, nobody hasn't done that yet. So he decided to buy it for me. And he's glad that he made me happy. How sweet naman ni Joel mwah! I shared it with my cousins ... super tamis to at ayoko na makadagdag pa siya sa bilbil ko kaya shinare ko sa kanila. 1 donut is enough for me. Sarap grabe! hahaha!

I got this new bling-bling on my phone. Isn't it cute? It's a bride and groom pig ... sayang blue and pink sya. I wanted it in blue and yellow. Inspirasyon yan. It's blinking when somebody texted or calls you. Talking about kid stuff hahaha!

After Jason and I attended mass, Jaja and Boni came for a surprised visit. And I was surprise also to see them looking on our photo albums (Si mom talaga buti nalang wala yung mga baby pictures ko sa albums hahaha). Boni is working in Japan, but he'll be here on October for our wedding. Sayang pa naman, he's an events coordinator before. Hindi na rin niya kaya mag OTD sa akin kasi weeks lang pwede nya i-leave sa work niya. Pero I think he'll squeeze it in. Konting lambing lang... basta bahala na nyahahaha! Pero he's helping me out on what to choose sa mga kulang ko (like invitation, souvenirs ek ek). Hopefully I could meet him before he goes back to Japan to help me out with the flowers ... punta kami sa Dangwa to get Mang Boy nyahahaha!


Kuya Rommel naman was asking what gift I wanted for my wedding. He asked yung mura lang daw kasi naubos na daw savings niya when he was here in Manila for a vacation. Eto lang naman pinabili ko sa kanya ... any of the two ... kasi cute siya. Parang ang sarap kumain pag ganito yung itsura ng bread mo hihihi! Kala ko nga dati Hello Kitty lang meron, pati pala Winnie the Pooh meron. Kakatuwa hahaha!

0 comments: