Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Janna's First Favorite Toy

One of my uberly long overdue tag from Mai.


{START COPY}
Here are the rules:

Post a photo of your baby with her/his first ever favorite/comfort toy. Write some details of your fondest memory of your baby and her toy. This will make a good moment when your baby grows up! Lastly, don’t forget to add the link to your website’s at the end of the page. I’m sure many moms would love to see your sites, too!

Amelie’s mom, RD and CN’s mom, savenathan, Great People Make us feel we can become great, Everything That has Breathe Praise The Lord, Surviving deployment, Simple Life, Simply Me, Asawa’s Love Book, Pinaymama’s Diary, Just Life…, A Mother’s Journal, Dion’s Mom(Jona), PinayWAHM, Loyna’s Life’s Endless Possibillities, Can of Thoughts, Designs By Vhiel, Anything and Everything in Between, D’ Cooking Mudra, My Life in This Wonderful World, My Precious, Just Me.. Eds, My Colorful World, Spin180 | Wisdom City | MY Happy Place | IamDzoi | ClikTrik |I Love the Thirties | My New Home | All Things Me | Because Life Is Fun | Walk on Red | When Mom Speaks | Buhay Misis | Kathycot | Kathycot Cooks | Love. Happiness. Us. | The Scrapaholic Me | Swept Away | Life's Little Secrets | YOUR LINK

{END COPY}

Janna's first ever comfort toy she loves to see everyday is this clock from our room. I don't know why babies talks to non-living things more than a human hehehe. When I change her nappies, she always looks at this clock. I can even cut her nails whenever she's busy looking at it. and though we already put up her mobile toy on her crib by the time she turned 1 month, she still keeps on looking at this clock.


When she already reached 2 months old, she's fond of looking at her mobile toy more than the clock. Maybe because of it's vivid colors and everything. It never made her sleep but it never fails to make her laugh.


Now that she's already 4 months old, she's starting to love holding rattles ... and loves it putting in her mouth hahaha.


Now I'm tagging Irene, Cheryl, Chie, Pittipat and Jackie

0 comments: