Monday, September 01, 2008

Tag Train #4

PLAYERS: FAB FINDS,ETC. | Life's Little Secret | YOUR BLOG

1. What's the age difference between you and your eldest sibling? 5 years gap

2. Do you believe that there's always room in your heart for your first true love? I've finally found it.

3. What is your zodiac sign? Capricorn

4. Why did you hug the last person you hugged? I always hug my daughter (gigil mode)

5. Who is the last person of the opposite sex that made you smile? hubby

6. Do you have trust issues? before, I don't ... but now ... yes!

7. Where will you be tonight? Just here at home.

8. Who are you texting? Hubby, coz he's doing some errands for me.

9. Do you believe everything happens for a reason? Of course.

10. If the person who hurt you the most in your life apologized and told you they loved you what would you do? Nothings, nobody has the right to hurt me.

11. Last time you had a yummy chocolate ice cream? Janna's 3rd month birthday

12. Are you mean? Nope, but I love the idea of me being mean just for one day hehehe.

13. Who do you trust the most in your life? my mom and my hubby

14. What do you miss most about your past? shopping spree and gimik nights.

15. If given a chance, would you change your name? Yes.

The train's next stop is on this station.

0 comments: