Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cotton Year

Yup, it's been two years since we tied the knot. And I could say that we're the same couple as before. Yun nga lang, there are added responsibilities, different perspective in life ... but still the same us. We're not that perfect. Of course, there were series of arguments, misunderstandings and all, but it will be reciprocated with love, hugs and laughs. Well, there are some things we can't blog about, right?

We didn't get the chance to celebrate our 1st anniversary last year because of my very maselan pregnancy. So I stayed in Manila while Jason have to attend the UAP Convention in Bohol. And as I remembered, on the eve of our anniversary, I was brought to the hospital because of a surprise asthma attack.

But of course, we have the best anniversary gift from God... Julianna!

This year, we celebrated it over at dinner with our families from both sides. I told hubby that whenever there's an occasion, we need to celebrate it with our families so that Janna would feel that there are a lot of people who loves her very much.

I wasn't expecting any romantic out of town getaway or trip abroad from hubby. He's not like that ... if there is ... it's me who have planned everything, not him. For now, we are in the need to save on for something. I know romance is greatly affected sa taong nagtitipid, but I'm sure it will be all worth it if we already saved as much to buy our own house di ba? We can't stay here at my parents house forever.

But I'm still waiting for my Crocs Malindi ... hehehe!

My Labs, I love you so much and no matter what happens I'll be always at your side. Thank you for being such a good father to Julianna and a good husband to me. Thank you for providing all our needs. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Thank you for loving my family. I'm not good at words, but I'm sure you already get what I wanted to say hehehe. More and more anniversaries to come! Let's just stick together like glue, ok?

hmmm ... labs ... I think I really need a haircut! What do you think?


zwani.com myspace graphic comments

More photos here.

Happy Anniversary to Irene and Val ... we're sharing the same anniversaries kasi hehehe.

3 comments:

mari October 31, 2008 7:06 PM  

sis happy anniversary to you and jason :) more years of blissful marriage and more blessings too :p

Unknown November 01, 2008 9:54 AM  

Salamat Mari :) how's baby gwenks?

darly November 06, 2008 2:52 AM  

hi ann,

halos sabay nga pala tayo ng anniversary no.... Woohooo, 2 years and counting na tayo.

Happy Anniversary to both of you!!