Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Questions of the Week #36

1. Fill in the blank. “I used to be _____ but I’m not anymore.” “I used to be a shopaholic but I’m not anymore.”

2. What makes you cry? When I explain my side and no one cares to listen.

3. Are you more creative or adventurous? A little bit of both.

4. What is your favorite line from a movie? "I'd rather die tomorrow, than to live a hundred years without knowing you" -John Smith (Pocahontas)

5. What do you do when you have nothing better to do? Watch TV and eat potato chips.

6. Would you rather win an argument knowing you are wrong, or lose an argument knowing you are right? Neither, I want to win because I'm right hahaha!

7. Are you more organized or disorganized? 60% organized, 40% disorganized

8. What do you collect? Books (I love books), stationaries (eversince highschool... but now I don't), formula milk scooper (yup, you read that right),

9. Which gives you the most satisfaction, recognition or private success? satisfaction

10. Any plans for the upcoming Halloween? Janna will be going on trick or treating next week. Of course, hubby and I will come along.

Join us here.

0 comments: