Sunday, December 06, 2009

December na ...

... and I'm not done yet preparing my hospital bag to think that I might be giving birth in 2 weeks time ... yaiks!

... haven't done with Christmas shopping ... I just wish all my inaanaks, friends and relatives will understand if I might not give them something this Christmas ... kasi naman ang hirap ng bedrest eh.

... still thinking of what we will give for Janna this Christmas. Though I wanted her to have a kiddie pool pero isn't it too weird give her something she can't use as of this moment? Ang lamig kaya ng weather ngayon. I also told Jason that we should buy educational flashcards. Kasi Janna can now repeat what you are saying and she learns fast. Sayang naman kung hindi ko tutukan di ba? And we are also thinking of buying her a toddler bed ... but it will require more space right? So that's one bit of a problem.

... still thinking of an outfit for our family picture this December. I thought of us all wearing red shirts ... even the kids. Sayang naman kung di gagamitin si Nikko at Nikki sa event na ganito di ba?

Arrrgghhhh too many things to do pero wala ako magawa huhuhu!

1 comments:

Heidi December 08, 2009 11:20 AM  

easy ka lang sis! Just tackle your to-do list one at a time. I suggest you getting your hospital bag ready to be on the top of your list and then the rest will just have to wait. As for Christmas shopping, I'm sure naman your relatives will understand...