Monday, March 27, 2006

On my wish list ...

I've been thinking of having a professional camera. I asked Lolo Deng kung ano ang the best camera ngayon sa Canon. and he texted me back with this ...

The 8.2 MP EOS-1D Mark II N is the essential tool of sports and reportage photographers. With pack leading image quality at 8.5 frames per second and 48 frame JPEG burst performance.

Features
8.2 MP CMOS sensor
8.5 fps/48 JPEG image burst
45-point AF
2.5" LCD
Picture Style image processing
DIGIC II
CF/SD card slots for JPEG/RAW image recording
Wide ISO range from L:50 to H:3200
Tough and Durable
Digital Photo Professional software

I wanted to have a business in photography. Sabi ni Jason ok daw ang talent ko sa photography, konting enhancement nalang. Siyempre, how can I put up a business kung point and shoot cam lang ang gamit ko hahaha! Oh well, panaginip nalang ata eto. I've been working too much pero di pa din ako makabili ng ganitong klaseng camera. Mas marami kasing mas kailangan paggamitan ng money kaysa dito. Oh well ... hihihihi!

0 comments: