Thursday, April 13, 2006

Blue Lagoon, Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte

Yesterday, Dad and Mom along with my brother Lloyd and my Amore Jason came from Manila for a vacation. My grandma was teasing me that I'm very very happy daw kasi nandito na si Jason. Ahihihihi kilig... wala naman kami ginawa kundi kumain at matulog. Nasa iisang kwarto lang kami. Si Dad at Mom nasa kama while my bro, me and Jason sa sahig magkatabi. O ang saya di ba? super bonding hihihi!

Yesterday, we went up North of Ilocos Norte. Pagudpud is known to be "Boracay of the North" because of the beautiful beaches and white sand.

We went to Blue Lagoon, Pagudpud ... nope we didn't swim ... naglaro lang kami ... yes naglaro lang kami ng kapatid ko, mga pinsan ko at ni Jason hihihihi! We arrived in Blue Lagoon at 6:00 a.m. and the place doesn't look good in photos. Good thing I had some shots of it last year. I took this at around 10:00 a.m. I got it from my photo collections. It is a hidden bay found at Maira-ira Point, which is a half-moon in shape edifice, by the Nacatnagan Cliff in the east and the Dos Hermanos in the north. This place is where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life. Reaching the place is quite tiresome for it is around 2.5o kilometers away from the highway with rigged roads and it is found at the interior part of Sitio Malingay. On the way is thick forest and you can also have glance of the sea. Malingay Cove is famous for its crystal blue water and fine white sand.


Hep, di po prenups yan hahaha! Nagpakuha kami sa brother ko para may souvenir kami ni labs hehehe! Original plan talaga Mag-pe-prenups kami dito along with my photo hobbyist friend Dennis. Eh kaso pahirapan ang reservation dito sa Pagudpud. Saka problema ang sasakyan kaya I told him na sa ibang place nalang pero kung willing pa din siya eh di good hahaha!


Is it too obvious Jason loves the place so much? O siya lang ang gusto kong subject? hahahaha! May dala siyang Dragonball ... joke hehehe! Oh and that's Sebastian, the crab. Dead na siya pero di pa mukhang patay hihihihi!


Di po kami ang F4 ha hehehe! nataon lang na ganyan position namin lahat tapos sabi ng pinsan ko "Oi wag kayo gagalaw... " Kaya ayan hehehe!

0 comments: