Monday, August 28, 2006

Food Tasting

We had our food tasting last Saturday. My mom went with us. She wanted to see the place. And she loved it. Sabi niya maganda and walang problema pag umulan dahil covered ang Windmills. And she find Ms. Nora accommodating and very nice. The food is great. I'm sure our guest will be super duper busog sa wedding namin :) Ako nga di ko naubos yung pagkain ko kasi hindi na talaga kaya pa ng tiyan ko. Himala! Good news din, we'll gonna have a choco fountain, its free in our package kasi. Yun nga lang we will be the one to provide the dippers for it. Ok lang yun, magkano naman ang dippers compare to 10K choco fountain rental sa ibang suppliers. We also discussed with Ms. Nora that we'll gonna have a quartet and the cake table Ms. Emily needs for our cupcake tree is a 10 seater round table. Sabi ni Ms. Nora na masyado daw malaki yun for the cake. But meron siya big table for cakes. Kaya yun nalang daw ang papagamit niya. Since wala kami AVP, dun nalang ilalagay yung band. She gave us a new searing layout for our guest.

I'm having problems signing in my gmail account. I don't know where the problem is. When I tried signing in my yahoo account, I can't get in either. Waaaaaahhhhh ano nanaman ang problema ngayon? Bat ba ang lupit ng mundo? 2 days ko na di nachecheck ang email ko. Malamang puno na yun. Saka baka nag-email na sa akin si Ms. Trina about the invites. Hay o hay ...

Ok ... back to my project... DIY RSVP and Map ...

0 comments: