Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Warm Wishes ....

I just wanna share with you some of my friends wishes for us ... this people are very important to me but they can't come to my wedding because of some reasons na di talaga maiiwasan. Valid naman ang reason kaya ok lang sa akin.

Nydia was an officemate in Laoag sa TOYO Construction and also the mother of my God child JP.

"Sana maging masaya kayo, magka-anak kayo agad, wag nyo patagalin di na kayo bata. Dapat open ang communication nyong mag-asawa. Lahat ng nararamdaman open para di maging ugat ng sama ng loob or tampo. Simpleng tampuhan nagmumula ang hiwalayan ... love, trust and respect ... yan ang secret and don't forget to say Thank you , Sorry and I Love You."

Kuya Rommel is based in Texas, December pa siya makkapunta ng Pinas since he just got here last February ... eto naman ang sabi niya...

"Well, I hope and wish you guys can overcome the trials and hardships of relationships and what life has to offer. May each trial and hardship you encounter make your relationship stronger. Remember communication is the key. Be careful with what you say with your mad, angry, inebriated, or not in the right state of mind. Likewise what your partner says when he/she is not in the right state of mind is usually out of anger and frustration, dont take it into heart. Learn from past mistakes and I'm sure both of you will succeed in life with flying colors :)."

0 comments: