Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I've been Tagged

My fellow October W@wie Bride Bern tagged me on 5 Things People Didn't Know About Me... here goes ...

  1. I have lots of allergies. Skin asthma, allergic sa eyes (it tends to get watery on cold season), allergic sa nose, rhinitis I think... basta every morning the ist thing I do is sneeze, I also have asthma. I'm allergic to my own sweat kaya yun yung reason di ako masyado athletic.
  2. I'm an online game addict. Jason was the one who influenced me with this kind of stuff. This is what I do when I'm not busy. Just like now, I'm a certified BUM. I'm into Flyff and Audition lately. Before I played RAN Online pero it's so magastos so I set it aside for a while. Pangya is a good online game for golf lovers. And ang walang kakupas-kupas na Ragnarok Online na super duper magastos talaga. Kaya hindi na namin siya love ngayon. I wonder kung buhay pa yung account ko. It's been 4 years already hehehe. Hindi lang yun... I like playing computer games like Diner Dash, Mystery Case Files, etc.
  3. I sleep very late but I wake up very early. When I sleep too much, nagkakaroon ako ng headache. Weird ko ba? I can have no sleep at all ... siguro because of the nature of work I'm on. Sanay talaga kami sa puyatan.
  4. When I was a kid, I hate drinking milk. Ngayon ko lang siya na-aappreciate nung nagdadalaga na ako. I hated milk talaga because it makes me vomit. Yun yata yung lactose intolerance na sinasabi nila (correct me if I'm wrong).
  5. Hindi ako madali magalit pero mahirap ako amuhin pag nagalit. Siyempre pag nagalit na ako ibig sabihin napuno na ako sa taong yun. It's not that I don't know how to forgive. Sino ba naman ako para di magpatawad. But I give them time to reflect the things they've done ... kung bakit ako nagalit. Pag narealize na niya... then tapos na ... kakalimutan ko na yung nangyari. :) Actually nakalimutan ko na yun, sa sobrang tagal niya magreflect nakalimutan ko na hahaha.
So that's it ... now I want to hear from these people what I don't know from them...
  1. Wella
  2. Ethyl
  3. Marky
  4. Cheryl
  5. or considered yourself tagged!

0 comments: