Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I am not...

... pregnant! I won't tell you the details how they told us but we decided to change our OB for the fact she doesn't know the difference between menstruation period and early pregnancy sign. We'll just enjoy life as it is, waiting for our little angel to come. Enough of the professional medical help for a while because it's only 4 months since we got married ... and just wait until a year or so. Nothing is wrong with me, it's just that my I have an irregular mentruation cycle. Medyo mahirap lang sa timing kung kailan ang fertility period. I think it's time to buy ovulation kits. Thanks to all who reads my blog na super concern, mwah! Really appreciate it sobra!

While reading my mails, I came across this email that Ms. Benz and Mr. John sent out in the W@wie community. It's about Lea Salonga's wedding song for his husband Robert Chen. It's included in her album called Inspired. The song I was pertaining to is Two Words. Bigla nanaman nag-flashback ang wedding moments namin ni Jason. So touching, you should hear it.

Last Saturday, we went to the mall to buy a new cam. We're planning to buy a Canon 400D, but due to budget contraint, dad bought the Canon Powershot S3 IS. Goodbye to DSLR for me ... maybe next time when I'm really capable of buying one. Until now ginagamay ko pa siya ... but I love it's features. I can't wait to use it in Baguio this weekend.


Some shots I took with this cam are the following:




2 comments:

frecklesspeckles February 23, 2007 1:02 PM  

Hey congrats sa new baby! S3 IS is very powerful... I'm sure you'll be able to take good shots with your gear. I attended a photography workshop few weeks back. Sabi nila ang importante ay composition and knowing the full capacity of your gear in order to get the best shot. happy clicking! :)

Unknown February 24, 2007 1:26 AM  

hehehe thanks sis ... mamaya ko mate-test ang camera na to. We're going to Baguio sa Panagbenga ... weeee! Share ko sa inyo when I'm home na.