Sunday, March 18, 2007

Today...

... I asked God for forgiveness.

Last Friday I had my period for this month. I thought I was ok ... Jason told me "Ok lang yan, we'll try again." Not until we went to the mall and saw this girl shopping, wearing her college uniform with a very big tummy. I asked God right then and there. "Lord, how can you let this happen to her, samantalang kami kasal na, we are trying so hard to have one pero di mo naman kami binibigyan?"

That night ... I cried. Jason was so clueless why I'm crying. Then I told him about my thoughts ... and he told me again, "Labs, tama na, ok lang yan ... try nalang ng try ok?" And I slept. I was lulled to sleep by Jason's assurance that's everything's is going to be fine.

I was such a biatch ... I feel so selfish ... I'm so bad to question his plans for us. Sometimes talaga hindi mo na napipigilan ang sarili mo magtanong di ba? Kaya I really prayed hard and asked for His forgiveness. I know He understands us and I know He'll forgive me.

8 comments:

Anonymous March 18, 2007 11:30 AM  

It's human nature to question. Don't feel so guilty about it, I'm sure deep in your heart you trust that God will give you what's best at the best time. =) Besides, the trying process is the best part!!

Unknown March 18, 2007 2:31 PM  

Thanks sis ... korek ka diyan :) wink wink!

dionne March 18, 2007 10:13 PM  

hi sis! don't feel too bad about things. pray tayo ng sabay para tayo naman mag-blog ng mga preggy kwento. hehe! like what they're saying, wag magpa-stress at try na lang ng try. ;)

Unknown March 18, 2007 10:50 PM  

Hi Dionne, I'm praying for you too ... talagang nakakainggit to read others blog about their preggy kwentos. In Gods time, tayo naman ang magkukwento ... para maka-relate na din tayo sa N@W hahaha! Thanks sis mwah!

QT March 19, 2007 1:00 AM  

hi sis! jojoin na ko sa inyo ni dionne sa pag pray. hahah! hubby and i are ready to have a baby na pero so far, la pang positive result. siguro, nd inaabangan un. let's pretend we're not 'planning' bka sakaling me mabuo by 'accident'. in his own time, as they say. take care!

Unknown March 19, 2007 12:11 PM  

Hi QT, oo nga no? good idea. Sige let's pretend nalang and see what happens hihihi.

Mai March 21, 2007 2:11 PM  

hehe join ako diyan sa crusade na yan. :) pero basta don't worry mga girls, darating din yan satin in God's perfect time. :) Basta pray lang ng pray and try lang ng try hehe!

Unknown March 21, 2007 6:38 PM  

sis Mai, long time no chat ... dami na pala natin gusto na magka-baby. I'm sure matutuwa si Lord at bibigyan na tayo soon :)