Friday, April 27, 2007

Loser!

Last Sunday, I got my period ... Red = Negative = no baby yet. arrrggghhh! So sick and tired of reading negative results on EPT kits. Sana next time naman eh positive na.

Last Monday, I think I screwed up my job interview. Sometimes being too honest can lead you to no good. I'm looking forward on working in that company someday. Well, the compensation may not be that high pero at least may work ako. And isa pa, if they see your potential, may free training ka and madaming benefits. Not bad na rin.

I'm such a loser di ba?

Which made me think, na super ata nagmumukhang losyang na ako kakatambay sa bahay. Which made me ask Jason about it. I sent him a text message saying, "My labs, mukha na ba akong losyang?" ... and he texted back, "Hindi ah, ang cute cute mo nga eh" Awwwwww sweeet!

Today, I got a phone call from Jeanny telling me to come to their office on Monday for my final interview. With a little help from her, I think they'll be giving me a chance to work with them. Thanks to you, Jeanny. I owe you one :) I hope good news marinig ko on Monday ... can't wait.

Hmmm... maybe I'm not a loser after all :) Let's just forget what I've said earlier, shall we?

15 comments:

saisho April 27, 2007 9:55 PM  

good luck sa monday. aja aja fighting!! lol. ako rin gusto ko na magkatrabaho!! haha

but don't worry, you're no loser.

QT April 28, 2007 4:20 AM  

natawa ako sa sinabi ni saisho. naaalala ko tuloy ung full house =D

goodluck sis sa monday! and nd ka mukhang losyang no! sarap nga ng life mo, house wife ka lang. yan ang ultimate goal ko! hahahaha

Unknown April 28, 2007 12:56 PM  

ei Saisho ... aja aja tlaga ... hehehe! Sana nga good news na yug sasabihin sa akin sa MOnday sa interview.

Hi QT, naku masarap talaga buhay ng isang housewife pero... may down side din naman ... lalo na sa money ... hindi ko nasusunod ang luho ko kasi dependent kay hubby. Kaya nga gusto ko talaga magkatrabaho. Wala pa naman baby eh, eh di magtrabaho muna :) thanks sa wishes ... sana nga pumasa na ako :)

saisho April 28, 2007 4:20 PM  

lol. naging expression na namin ng mga friends ko ang 'aja aja fighting'. cute kasi. and favorite ko kasi full house. lol

Anonymous April 29, 2007 11:52 AM  

uy gudluck ha...pero feeling ko ok ka na...

so libre mo ko ha, kahit caffe mocha latte and tuna sandwhich in rye ok na sa akin (lolz)

Mai April 29, 2007 7:26 PM  

goodluck with the interview.

i stopped testing pag nadedelay ako ng ilang araw. Sayang din kasi sa PTs eh and yep you're right nakakasawa at nakakainis getting negative results. Kaya ako sabi ko pag one week na delayed, dun na lang ako magstart magtest hehe!

Unknown April 29, 2007 10:32 PM  

Jeanny, sure yun lang pala (ahm sa Starbucks ba yan? hahaha) basta matanggap ako walang problema. See yah tomorrow :)

Hi sis Mai, sana nga dumating na yung baby sa buhay natin. Better luck next time nanaman tayo hihihi.

Heidi April 30, 2007 2:26 PM  

Hi sis! hope your interview went well... about the baby, just think that I've been married already for one year now and everytime na madedelay ako I get my hopes up only to be crushed again when I get my period... it doesn't get easier with time pero at least I know we're doing something about it and not just complaining all the time... Ganito lang yun... Charlie and I always say, namimili pa si Lord ng angel that he will send to us...

Unknown April 30, 2007 11:09 PM  

Hi Heidi, I'm praying for the cutest angels for both of us :) mwah! About the interview ... looks like ... hay don't want to talk about it... hahaha! Basta feeling ko di ako makukuha.

flowerdrumsong May 01, 2007 1:23 AM  

Ann,

You can do it! ;) Good luck and take care...

Unknown May 02, 2007 1:45 PM  

Thanks Weng mwah!

alynn May 02, 2007 3:05 PM  

goodluck sis!

Sey May 02, 2007 5:26 PM  

hai. pagpaparay kita cge.ü scared dn aq kc anemic aq. but He can't be so cruel. just wait and have faith.

chuching May 02, 2007 11:55 PM  

hi anne! i haven't been here in a while...alam mo naman, suuuper tamad ako lately. i saw your post sa n@w about your late period. sorry to hear about it coming. naku, don't worry, i know gasgas na tong linya na to but this is SO TRUE: it will come in God's time. and all of us will have our time kaya dontcha worry!

that goes for having a baby and having a job! :) goodluck!

Unknown May 03, 2007 12:04 AM  

Hi Alynn, thanks for that ... pero I think hindi ako tanggap :D

Hi Shey, thanks so much for dropping by my site :)

Hi Gracita, thanks din sa iyo :) we just got to have a lot of patience waiting for our angel. Nakakainip pero tumi-timing pa si Lord kung kailan niya ibibigay :)