Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mommy's Day

Credits:
Power To The Flower
Created by: Samara Gugler ©2006
Mother's Day WordArt by: Jenna Robertson
http://digitalscrapbookplace.com


Credits:
Beutiful Blessed
Created by Marcee J. Duggar
©2006 The Digital Scrapbookplace.com
Fonts: Papyrus and Rage Italics

Journal: Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.


Dress Up Games, Glitter Graphics, Cartoon Dolls, Myspace Graphics from dolliecrave.com


2 comments:

Samara Gugler June 23, 2007 2:31 AM  

Such sweet layouts!! I love them!

Unknown June 23, 2007 9:59 PM  

Hi Samara, thanks for dropping by. I love your design so I tried it on my Mother's Day LO. Thanks for admiring them :) *blush*