Saturday, June 09, 2007

I Feel Good...

Yesterday, I had my job interview from the company which I took my exam two weeks ago. I hope I did well. It was a panel interview and they were 4 persons who took charge of the interview. 2 persons from the Engineering department, 1 from the HR and 1 from the Admin. Unlike dun sa past interviews ko, mas kampante ako sa kanila. They were so pleasant, they're always smiling... they listen to your views. If ever I'll gonna get hired. Super matutuwa ako as in. Sana nga ... pero may technical skill test pa next week. So I should be ready about it. It's a Spanish funded project of DepEd. Kaya medyo excited ako kasi sa consultancy nanaman ako mapapasok ...yun eh kung tanggap ako. Hahaha

Been into chatting this past few days. Super namimiss ko na yung mga chat friends ko. Kaya nag-online ako. And I'm surprised ... they still know me. Hahaha! Some of them nag-abroad na pala. Kaya pala nawala din sa sirkulasyon

And dad's got a new toy ... and makikita na namin siya sa Tuesday ... and good news is that ... pwede na namin gamitin yung old toy niya weeeeeeeeeee! As for us, Jason is selling his car to buy another car. Pero hindi pa sure ... pero he really wanted to buy that car. May God be with us ... bahala na si Lord

For almost a week, been busy downloading free digiscrapping kits. As if magagamit ko lahat pero maganda kasi sa paningin saka mas maganda madaming choices. Kaya ayan mega download ako... hehehe

Congratulations to Wanda on her pregnancy. Ingats palagi ha ... it really is a surprise gift to you from God. So hang on to it. As for me ... I think hindi naman ako nagkukulang sa dasal ... pero mukhang hindi muna niya ibibigay sa akin yun ni Lord as of this moment

Finish na ang wedding album layout namin. Ready for production na. Yung 100 loose print and blow up photo nalang ang hinihintay nila Paul at Ivy. So excited with the new layout. Mas maganda ginawa ni Ivy para sa amin. Worth it lahat ng ginastos promise.

Boring ng post ko no?

5 comments:

frecklesspeckles June 10, 2007 10:52 PM  

thanks thanks! naspecial mention pa ako. :)

saisho June 11, 2007 2:02 AM  

aja aja! hehe. ako wala pa akong tawag. sana this is it na. lol

Unknown June 11, 2007 9:38 AM  

Hi Wanda, siyempre special mention ka :) ingats lagi.

Ei Saisho, may tatawag din sa iyo niyan. Busy lang siguro yung HR. Pero sana nga maging ok mga applications natin... Aja aja!

cheryll June 12, 2007 11:15 AM  

Ei sis! Wheee that's good news, will also pray that everything works out for you with this job :)

Unknown June 12, 2007 11:39 AM  

Thanks Cheryll, I need a lot of prayers right now ... thanks talaga mwah!