Thursday, June 28, 2007

Terrible Headache...

I'm having this super terrible headache that I'm having problem sleeping. This is another worst sign that I'm going to have my period ... and not having a baby :( After playing Fairy Godmother Tycoon (I'm already in Three Piggyton village hehehe!) I watched PBB which I know tomorrow will spread again in the blogging world how disappointed people are because she's still inside the PBB house. Yes, Wendy got in the Big Four (boo hoo!). Hehehe! Sorry guys, that's life! And when the host was interviewing Bodie (who got evicted) everybody was yelling "Wendy labas! Wendy labas!" hehehe ... for sure ang laki ng bonus ng staff and crew ng ABS CBN this month. Not to mention, our cellular networks, too. Oist ... manlibre naman kayo diyan hehehe!

I got tired of watching and do some bloghopping. One of my blogmates entry was pertaining to God's second gift to him (his daughter, second to his wife) made me teary eyed. Just like him, I'm sure hubby would be more happier if I get pregnant. But for the million and one reason why wala pa sa amin ang gift na iyon, that I don't know. Ikaw, alam mo ba kung bakit?

And another friend of mine who's saying goodbye to cyberspace because he wanted something to be fixed FIRST in his life. hmmm... serious yun ah. He deleted almost all his blog entries and photo albums because of that. Hay... whatever's bothering you pare, I hope God will give you a lot of strength to do all that. Nandito lang ako for you :)

Showing na ang Transformers, pero hindi nanaman kami makikisabay sa dami ng tao manonood. Well, last Sunday, we watched Fantastic Four ... mas ok siya kaysa sa Spiderman III. Today ... nanood naman kami ng The Messenger. Eh puro sigaw at takip ng mata naman ginawa ko. Pero ok siya ha. Maganda yung movie :)

It's already 11:40pm ... bakit nagugutom ako? waaaaaaaaa!

6 comments:

ruther June 30, 2007 1:21 PM  

lolz...sis, di ka naman shadong 'buset kay wendy noh...LOL yep. taga fairview din me... :)

Unknown June 30, 2007 7:34 PM  

Ay di naman ako masyado asar sa kanya . Pag nakita ko lang siya sa mall at haharang siya sa dadaanan ko eh titisudin ko talaga siya hahaha!

Anonymous July 02, 2007 10:43 PM  

hello po. i think you downloaded your template from pannasmontata. how did you do it po? kasi i tried to download a template there too but error po siya pag inupload ko na siya dito sa blogger. hope you could help me. thanks!

Unknown July 02, 2007 11:13 PM  

hi Kai, I just copied all the codes, wala ko binago. Baka nataon lang na nagkaroon ng connection error kaya nag-error sa blogger mo. :) hope this helps.

Anonymous July 02, 2007 11:37 PM  

i also copied all the codes. huhu! I really want that pink template from pannasmontata. =(

and i cant upload it talaga.. my gosh.. i'm starting to cry! f*ck..

thanks anyweiz.. hope you could help me really..

Unknown July 03, 2007 8:59 PM  

naku Kai, sorry di ko talaga alam kung ano problema. Kasi ako kina-copy ko lang lahat ng codes tapos ayun na... ok na siya... if medyo marunong ka sa html, baka may na-miss out lang na command sa blog mo ... or maybe, yung editor mismo nung codes nung template na yun ang may mali sa codes na ginawa niya.