Friday, August 10, 2007

Feast One Hundred and Fifty Five

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of pie?
Softcrust pies ... I love Apple pie and Blueberry pie.

Soup
Name something that made you smile this week.
A new funky watch my mom and Jason bought me. It's a very cheap watch really, but the watch bracelets were handmade that's made of wooden beads. Something nice to wear in any occassion.

Salad
What do you do to cool off when the weather is hot and humid?
If I don't have money, I just stay at home, in our room and turn on the aircon. If I have a lot of money to spend, we go to the mall and shop crazy, buy ice cream to cool us off.

Main Course
You receive $1,000 in the mail with a letter that says you can only use the money to redecorate one room in your home. Which room do you pick, and what do you buy to spruce it up?
Since I love to cook, I might splurge all the money in my kitchen. And maybe I'll buy myself a heavy duty mixer and a nice gas range and oven too.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: My _________ says __________, but I __________.
My husband says that he'll gonna buy me my Harry Potter 7 book, but I think I'm gonna get it sooner than later.

0 comments: