Friday, August 24, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Fifty Seven

Appetizer
Say there’s a book written about your life. Who would you want to narrate the audio version?


The one doing the Harry Potter audio CD... don't know who he is. But he's such a super effective narrator :)


Soup
Take the letters from your favorite kind of nut and write a sentence. (Example: Perhaps every avenue needs understanding today.)

Another long month of no driving. (hmmm... did I make sense? hahaha)

Salad
If you could go back in time and spend one week in another decade, which decade would you choose?

The time when I was still a kid ... it's so nice to be a kid again.

Main Course
Name a song that brings back memories for you.

So It's You by: Christian Bautista ... whenever I hear it, it brings back the time how me and my husband met. And the rest is history.

Dessert
Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water?

Warm water

0 comments: