Thursday, August 30, 2007

I was tagged: Best Nights of your Life

i was tagged by Cheche
Rule: Name five of the Best Nights of your Life and then tag four people.

1. June 2000 - our first date not as a couple but as friends but I felt some love that night.
2. July 6, 2000 - the first night we officially became a couple na pareho pa kaming shock at pinaulit-ulit pa kung kami na nga talaga.
3. May of 2005 - when Jason informally proposed and asked my hand in marriage.
4. June of 2006 - ng namanhikan ang family ni hubby sa amin.
5. Oct. 28, 2006 - Of course, our wedding night! We're more excited on the wedding night than the wedding day!
Now I'm tagging Wella, Ibyang, Wanda, and Marky

1 comments:

Ibyang August 31, 2007 9:16 AM  

hi ann, thanks for the tag.
here's my answers:
http://awifescharmedlife.blogspot.com/2007/08/best-nights-of-my-life-tagged-by-ann.html