Sunday, January 06, 2008

A Birthday and New Year's Celebration

I've been slacking in updating my blog again. Since our housemaid left last Dec. 28, there were some responsibilities again that I have to handle like cooking the food for the family and doing the dirty dishes. Gardening, the dogs, and house cleaning was kuya and Jason's responsibility. I've been keeping myself busy lately. My OB told me that some of the symptoms I've been encountering this past few days are just normal and nothing to worry about. She told me to keep myself busy so as not to concentrate too much on my pregnancy and live normal. In other words ... napapraning lang daw ako hehehe!

Last Dec. 30, I celebrated my 30th birthday ... yes, I'm another year older. Hay o hay! Well, that's life, ika nga nila lahat naman tayo patungo dun. So far, lahat naman na na-envision ko na mangyayari sa akin bago ako mag-30 eh nangyari na except to ride a plane and travel abroad. Yun lang ... anyway, magagawa ko naman yun even if I'm married and have kids di ba?

Credits:
Springtime Quickpage by: Alma Townsend

Yup, this is me on the day of my birthday. We didn't plan na maghanda pa sa bahay kasi ayoko na mapagod dahil wala na nga kaming maid. But when my friend, Me-anne told me they're coming for my birthday, eh nagpa-deliver na ako sa Goldilocks! Good thing, I have a friend there who works in Goldilocks. I just texted my order and on the day of my birthday, it's ready to pick up na. Ang saya nga may gift pa ako hihihi!
Credits: Celebrate Frame Element by: Lindsay Jane Designs

Yan lang matino namin shots that day wahahaha! Ang kukulit no? And ang tummy ko... looks so like bilbil hehehe!

Credits: Girl Thing Pink Flower Background by: by: Lynnie Smith of Younique Photos Grungy Pastel Journal Element by: Lindsay Jane Designs

Here are some of the gifts I got from them. Natuwa ako sa gift ni Angie, hindi talaga nila ginagawa to for sale sa Goldilocks, pero nagpa-personalized siya just for me. And mind you, sarap nung cake na yan. Royal icing ba naman binamit.... cake pambata hehehe. I so love the bag Relly and Me-anne gave me. I haven't used it but I'm sure I'll be using it anytime soon hehehe. Vena gave all her friends this cute dog stuff toy ... and it's so sweet of her at naalala niya ako. But the best gift I've receive this year is the coming of baby "J" on May 2008. Just like what Jason told me, it's the best gift ever hehehe! Oh, hubby bought me the Harry Potter 7 book and My Baby Book. Never been so happy!

After my birthday comes New Year's Eve. We have a simple medya noche dinner ... leftover from yesterdays feast hehehe and some lechon, a gift from our ninong in Cebu weeeee! No videoke for that night since it's so foggy outside because of the fumes coming from fireworks. I was forced to wear a surgical mask during the event ... here are some of the photos:

Sino ba yan buntis na yan? Ang laki ng pata? wahahaha! Ngayon ko lang na-realize, di manlang ako nagbihis ng maayos for the New Year celebration hehehe. Di bale ok lang yun ... ayoko din kasi mapagod yung maglalaba sa amin wahahaha! So thats it... hope everybody had a blast in welcoming the new year. Sana maging maunlad ang ating bagong taon.

ZWANI.com - The place for myspace comments, glitters, graphics, backgrounds and codes

1 comments:

Anonymous March 27, 2008 9:36 PM  

hey there sheryl! wow, i'm enjoying reading your blog entries! :-)
I really feel bad i wasn't able to make it to your wedding. Sana di kayo nadala ni jason mag-invite. Hoping to see you guys soon! Ingat and God bless on your pregnancy, sis!

donavie