Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Question of the Week 25

Another of Yen's Question of the Week

1. Your true happiness? My husband and my daughter

2. Which is more embarrassing to you? Walking with toilet paper on your shoe or with your pants unzipped? Walking with toilet paper on your shoe

3. Would you rather be gossiped about or never talked about at all? Never talked about at all. I want a peaceful life.

4. Would you rather find one million dollars or find true love? I've already found my one true love, so I'll go for one million dollars hahaha.

5. Which is worse? Foot odor or armpit odor? Armpit odor ... the worst!

6. Who would you want to meet? Snoopy, Mickey Mouse, Garfield, or Bugs Bunny? Why? Bugs Bunny, I so love him. He never fails to make me laugh.

7. Would you rather have wheels or wings? Wings, so I can fly high.

8. How do you feel about haunted houses? Would you visit one? I've seen a lot of haunted houses from movies and documentaries. But I don't think I have the guts to visit one.

9. Which would be worse? Bleeding to death or starving to death? Starving to death

10. Which is worse? Stepping in a dog poo or sitting in gum? Stepping in a dog poo

0 comments: