Thursday, August 07, 2008

Question of the Week 26

It’s time for another Yen’s QOTW.

1. How is the weather like outside?
:: Mukhang uulan

2. If you’re given an hour to raid a closet of a blogger friend who would you choose? And what would you get?
:: Nikki, she has lots of shoes and bags, all branded …

3. Do any of you know why we sneeze? Where did “God Bless You” originate?
:: All I know is that when we sneeze, our heart stops in zero point something second. So if you’re still alive, you’re so blessed. Yun yung reason why they say “Bless You” when you sneeze kasi buhay ka pa.

4. Which is worse? Finding a bug in your sandwich or a very curly hair in your soup?
:: A very curly hair in my soup.

5. What is the color in your room you are in right now?
:: Yellow

6. If I asked every person that you’ve kissed, they’d say that your kisses are tentative, wild, intense, or sweet?
:: the question is, who would you ask that question hehehe.

7. Which do you prefer, Not eat for lunch or not eat for supper? Why?
:: Not eat for supper. So my digestive system can have more time to digest all what I have eaten earlier.

8. It’s August already, which month so far was the best month ever? Why?
:: May… when I gave birth to my daughter Julianna Alyssa on Mother’s Day.

9. If you could write a book that was guaranteed to be published, what would it be about?
:: Hmmm … maybe I could write something about my mom and me … I can relate to Ruffa and Anabelle Rama because we’re a little like that.

10. If there was an extra hour in the day, what would you spend it doing?
:: Spend time with hubby :) but make sure Janna is sleeping already *wink* *wink*

0 comments: