Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Question of the Week #27

Another of Yen's Question of the Week

1. Do your days fly by or seem to last forever? fly by ... everyday I could feel my daughter is growing so fast.

2. Have you ever stayed in a fancy, high class, rich hotel? I don't know if Century Park Hotel is a high class hotel ... but that is the most expensive hotels I've ever been to.

3. Have you ever stayed in a rent-by-the-hour motel? Nope

4. What, in your opinion, is the best advertising slogan out there? Don't Worry, there's no Sugar!

5. When they start sending rockets to the moon for us civillians will you be on the list to go? Sure, that's pretty exciting, I guess.

6. How are you feeling right now? hmmm constipated

7. Have you ever written anything on your skin? on my high school days ... yes!

8. If so what? classmates phone numbers, answers to some questions, kodigo hahaha!

9. Have you ever looked directly at the sun? Yah, but just a split second attempt.

10. Name something you just cannot forget, no matter how hard you try. If somebody messed up with me, I can't seem to forget the pain they've caused but I easily forgive them but not forget.

0 comments: