Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Question of the Week #28

Another of Yen's Question of the Week

1. Are you easily influenced by other people or current trends? On clothes and accessories, yes! But on other aspects, no!

2. What makes you unique (in your own opinion)? hmmm... tough question ... what do you think?

3. Name 3 of your worst quality. Impulse buyer, Shopaholic,

4. Name 3 of your best. Fast Learner, Easy to get along, Simple

5. Describe the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you. Just by listening to my angst and happy moments in my life.

6. Tell me about your dream last night. Never had a dream last night.

7. What is the most expensive item you own? A Technomarine watch, a gift we got from my Dad's friend.

8. How about the least expensive? Kikay stuff like earrings and bracelets.

9. Do you ever leave little notes to your partner? Yes, before ... now I leave notes thru text.

10. When you’re talking, do you ever use your hands in the air to do quotation marks of certain words? Nah, I don't think so.

0 comments: