Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tag Train #2

PLAYERS: DIGISCRAPZ: CAPTURED MEMORIES | LIFE'S LITTLE SECRETS | YOUR BLOG

1. Last phone call you received? My mom asking for stuffs she needs to buy in the grocery.
2. Last text message? from Andrea
3. Do you hate your life? No, now that I have a family of my own... I feel so complete.
4. Do you get mad easily? I'm a very patient person.
5. What is your biggest pet peeve? Social climbers
6. Are you cold? No
7. Do any of your friends have kids? Yup
8. Do you know anyone that is pregnant right now? Yup I do ... they're too many to mention.
9. Who should pay on the first date? The GUY
10. How many years older than you are you willing to date? 3 years older than me ...
11. Do you have any friends? Of course
12. Do you have any mean friends? Yep
13. What is the ugliest color to wear in your opinion? Orange
14. Have you ever liked someone who all your friends hate? Yes
15. Have you ever felt like driving off a cliff, seriously? Nope
16. Have you ever contemplated suicide? NOPE
17. Do you scratch your ears? If it's itchy :D
18. Who was the last person to hug you? my daughter
19. What brand are the pant/jeans you're wearing right now? I'm still wearing my pants from Havin' a Baby hahaha.
20. How tall are you? 5'1"

Next stop is on this BLOG. ;)

0 comments: