Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Coffee Break ver. 1.37

It's time for another Coffee Break. And the question is ...

Hmmm ... I think no one is born to be a leader. I think it's the "need" why a leader is made. In some aspects in our lives, we tend to think of something to do for the greater good. Therefore, there should be someone to make the first move and lead the pact. In a group, there should be one who will stand out, one who will lead, someone who can rule but still be fair.

Our Presidents wasn't born to rule, let's say it's their childhood dream to be a leader of our country. For them to be able to do so, they should work hard for it like going to the best schools in the country, or even abroad. Chooses courses related to politics and so. They were made to be leaders not born to be one.

I dreamed of being a leader as well ... but I'd rather not coz I can foresee that I'll be one difficult leader to work with as I often wanted to do things my own way hahaha.

1 comments:

Anonymous September 24, 2008 9:08 AM  

i think true leaders can be molded, but that the innate character of both leading and serving should already be there ;-)