Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Question of the Week #30

Another of Yen's Question of the Week

1. When did you last wonder if you are in the right path of your life? Actually I haven't. But things are going on smoothly so I guess I'm on the right path.

2. Share or admit the most selfish thing you do on a regular basis. Buy chocolates and not sharing at all.

3. Name three people throughout your life that helped to complete you as a person. My parents, Jason and Janna

4. It says that when a person die your spirit could protect anyone in the world, who would you pick? My daughter

5. What makes you feel dirty? Physically, I mean. If I'm all sweaty, I have to take a shower ASAP.

6. Do you ever find it hard not to smile at a time when you don’t want to? Yes, it's so hard I'm telling you.

7. What do you do to stay physically fit? Actually, I'm not that physically fit but doing mommy chores makes me less fat.

8. What do you do if you suspect you have a symptom of a serious illness? I'll do everything to get well for my hubby and my daughter, I need to survive.

9. What do you do when you have nothing better to do? Think!

10. Do you laugh when you see a stranger trip and fall in public? I did, that's how I met my hubby first day at work. But I don't usually do that.

0 comments: