Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Starbucks Frappucino

If you happen to feel constipated, just buy one of this Starbucks Frappuccino in bottles. It's so effective really. After a few minutes, you'll be running towards the toilet and flushed out all what you have eaten the whole week.

It cost a bit too pricey but its more safer than taking medicines that will make you go poopoo. After my comfort room experience last night, I don't feel like drinking one of these for a while. I'll just let the day pass by and drink another one tomorrow hehehe.

Later, the Recta family along with other relatives of mom will go to Trinoma to celebrate her birthday. Weeeeee, for almost three weeks, makakatungtong nanaman ako sa mall. Grabe, I'm so bored na dito sa bahay! Too bad Jason can't come, he's in Batangas and will be back by Wednesday pa ... oh I so miss him na.

1 comments:

The Wifey's Journal October 15, 2008 12:34 AM  

Ohh! I am a fan of this cute bottled coffee. I simply love it. Yun nga lang, i don't get to experience yung running towards the toilet thingie. hehe.