Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Question of the Week #41

1.Does your age make you feel left out? Sometimes but not all the time.

2. How do people of the same gender as you but taller than yourself make you feel? Very very short and bulky hahaha!

3.When did you last scream? Why? Last April ... don't ask why please.

4. What do other people do that irritate you that you recognize it as a weakness in yourself? If they talk about something I didn't have ... like they've watched a movie that I really love to watch then they'll talk about it ...

5. Have you ever slipped on a banana peel? Yes, when I was in highschool

6. Have you ever walked around someone else’s home barefoot? Yes

7. What do you do when you are left home alone? I surf the net, read books, watch DVDs or cook food.

8. When someone is vague or confusing, how do you process it? I just let her/him be.

9. Typically, when someone says to you: “I’ll be five minutes”, how long do they actually take? One hour at least.

10. For you, what is the best word in the English language? unconditional

Find more about the others here.

0 comments: