Monday, November 24, 2008

Tag Train #13

PLAYERS: SIMPLY ME | Swept Away | God's best Gift | Life's Little Secret |Your Blog

1. What do you and your parents fight/argue about the most?
~ Mostly it's just me and my mom ... about rearing Janna and the do's and don'ts ... on disposable diaper and cloth diaper, petty but irritating.

2. What’s your favorite song at the moment?
~ Eyes on Fire and Never Think from Twilight Soundtrack

3. Any plans for tonight?
~ Nope, but tomorrow there is ... will be having dinner with my Uncle Froilan and Auntie Ella I think at Dad's Megamall.

4. If you could have any job what would it be?
~ A work-at-home-mom, but I'm still enjoying my job being a stay-at-home-mom

5. What is your favorite time of day?
~ middle of morning and afternoon, coz Janna is sleeping that time. Enough time to be online.

6. Do you like mustard?
~ Yup, especially on grilled hotdogs with ketchup.

7. What kind of phone do you have?
~ A Nokia N93i for my Globe, a hand me down phone from Dad. And another Nokia phone I got from hubby for my Sun.

8. What are some things that you have to have everywhere you go?
~ wallet, cellphone, My Blistex Liptone lip balm.

9. How is your relationship with your mother?
~ My opposite but my constant confidante, enemy, and my best friend.

10. If the year consisted of only one season, which would you choose?
~ Wish there is Winter Season in Pinas ...

11. Is there a girl/boy that knows everything or mostly everything about you?
~ My hubby doodles Jason

12. Do you regret dating anyone you dated?
~ nope ...

13. Do you always answer your phone?
~ Yup, except it's a forwarded message.

14. Looking forward to something this week?
~ Oh yes... we'll gonna watch Twilight this weekend!

15. How did your day go yesterday?
~ Hubby and I attended a baptismal of his collegue. Catch up with them coz it's been a while I haven't seen them. Then went to mass with Julianna after.

The next stop of the train will be on this blog.

0 comments: