Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tag Train #14

PLAYERS: A MOTHERS HORIZON | Swept Away | Life's Little Secret | Your Blog.

1. If the object of your affections were to serenade you, what song(s) would you hope he or she used?
*.* Songs like Longer by Dan Folgenberg and That's All by Micahel Buble.

2. Have you ever just started dancing/singing in the middle of somewhere?
*.* most of the time, it entertains my daughter when someone is dancing or singing in front of her.

3. When eating, are you more concerned with taste or healthiness?
*.* taste ...

4. Would you name a child of yours after you?
*.* No, I don't like my name either but I have to live with it hahaha.

5. How much do you actually care about the inner workings of your computer or is it only as long as it works?
*.* as long as it is working ... hubby is more into the computer not me.

6. What makes you weak?
*.* when I don't eat and sleep properly.

7. How do you connect to the internet from home?
*.* DSL

8. Do you wear anything with sentimental value?
*.* wedding ring

9. What advice would you give to a friend with cancer?
*.* it's really hard to comfort somebody who was diagnosed with cancer. But if she still have chances of getting well, I'll tell her "No one dies of cancer anymore, that's why there's a lot of medicines and procedures done to save a life, just smile ok?"

10. In time for Thanksgiving, what are you most thankful for this year?
*.* I'm thankful to have a child that most couples wish for after getting married. I'm so thankful for always having food on our plates and still eating 3 times a day (sometimes more). And I'm also thankful for blessing my hubby with so many projects.

11. If you could say only one thing to the world, what would it be?
*.* I'm blessed!

12. When was the last time you let the people you love/people who are important to you know you love them/that they are important to you?
*.* I do it everyday.

0 comments: