Thursday, January 29, 2009

Busy-Busihan

Puro fillers ang blog ko this week. I've been busy editing Janna's photos from October up to present. I need to print it out not later than Friday. I need to fill up Janna's photo album of her photos by Sunday. My tita Yolanda will be here by then. Of course, album agad ang titignan nun ... kaya minamadali ko ng tapusin ang editing. Mga 80 pictures nalang. Thanks to bragbooks I downloaded for her photos. Hindi na kasi kinakaya ng creative juices ko ang digiscrapping. Ploppers, QP's and bragbooks are a savior.

Hay ... Lord, give me more patience and strength to finish them all please!

And I'm also getting in touch with all my prospect suppliers for Janna's 1st birthday party. I feel so ngarag na but never fear ... I still have 4 months to do all that. Kaya ko to!

0 comments: