Thursday, January 26, 2006

I'm sad ...

First thing in the morning as I turned on my computer in the office I read emails from W@W. And I felt bad when I read an email from a fellow w@wie, that she copied Kirsten Dunst wedding gown in Spiderman II for her wedding gown. Waaaaaaaaahhhhhh, that's the exact wedding gown I wanted for myself. I didn't know that small detail in the movie would catch her eyes, too. And by the time Jason proposed to me, I envisioned myself wearing the same gown. Sa sobrang lungkot ko, I replied to her post ... I hope I didn't offended her. Kasi I told her if I can wear the same gown as hers ... kasi it was my idea, too ... to have my gown to be copied like Kirsten Dunst gown ... nauna lang siyang ikakasal sa akin. Ako October, siya sa April na. Hay ... ang babaw ko pero nalungkot ako as in. Pero its not a big deal anyway... Nalungkot lang ako ... :(

Rainy days sometimes makes me sad... tsk!

2 comments:

QT January 26, 2006 5:04 PM  

hi anne! don't worry about the gown. u can wear whatever you like. besides, kay kirsten ka dapat mahiya! sa knya kayo gagaya e! both u and the other w@wie will surely carry the gown differently & iba naman guests nyo so ok lang un. and im sure she'll also understand if u 2 indeed end up having the same gown style. smile!

Unknown January 26, 2006 5:09 PM  

yah I know ... thanks for making me smile QT:) A friend of mine is helping me out to download some images of Kirsten with that gown ... pero you have to register bago mo siya ma-download ... kainis ... di pa sila nagreresponse sa email ko.