Monday, January 23, 2006

Sharing our Save The Date Cards



I just finish a few of our DIY Save The Date cards last night. Konti palang nagawa ko kasi I accidentally left the paper na gagamitin for the STD's sa Manila nung nag-vacation ako dun. We have two designs for our STD's, one was for the Principal Sponsors, which I got the idea from Kate (ni Cents), a fellow w@wie... and one for our friends and relatives. To follow nalang yung photo sa Principal Sponsors kasi di pa tapos, actually it's in Manila pa. Kasama niyang dadating yung paper hehehe. I just made it so simple, put ribbons with our color motiff on it. Then ilalagay sa blue envelope, pero I was thinking of DIY din yung envelopes. May nabili kasi akong material for it. Pag sinipag ako hahaha. This invites would be send out on February na. Si Jason ang magdidistribute kasi siya ang nasa Manila at nasa Laoag ako.

0 comments: