Friday, March 31, 2006

Something to be happy about...

I got a text message from Jason last night. He said that Jamie passed the Bar Exams. I'm so proud of her. I even told my mom about it. My mom texted back asking for Jamie's number just to congratulate her. FYI: Kuya jade, Jason's big brother is a doctor. He's in Australia right now pursuing a career at the same time studying. Jason is an Architect ... and now his sister Jamie is an attorney. O di ba? Galing nila lahat. Wish our kids got brains like them :) and a heart like mine hahahaha

Went to the grocery yesterday to buy bread. Been getting rid of rice on my diet for a week now. Yes, I'm starting to get myself fit until my wedding day. I wanted my gown to fit right and get rid of the unwanted baby-fats. But I'm not into crash diets ... My cousin, who's a nurse made a diet planner for both of us. Wish me luck ...

Then I went to a cute store here in Laoag who sells items from Taiwan. Hehehe nakakatuwa lang sila bilhin. At mura naman, I didn't splurge that much. Super tipid na nga ako ngayon eh. kasi dami pa namin babayaran ni Jason na suppliers.

Got this cute Tin Can CD Pocket for only 35.00 hehehe! It's also available in 16 Pockets and 20 Pockets. I think 60.00 pesos yung 20 pockets. I'm planning to get more kasi dami ko ng CD's dito and halo2x na from MP3s to Photos from my digital cam. Gusto ko siya I-organize.

I love this stickers ... it only cost 6.00 pesos a sheet. Hahahaha! Nag-isip bata ba ako? Hindi ko nga alam kung san sila gagamitin pero yung isang baby Mickey Mouse nilagay ko sa likod ng cellphone ko. Hehehehe!


Since mainit dito sa Laoag, I bought a fan for only 15.00 pesos hehehehe! Favorite color, blue! Lightweight and small, fits in my bag hehehe!

I'm also into origami this past few days ... form of release ba! hahaha! Natutuwa ako pag nakakabuo ako ng figures. I wanted to incorporate it on my wedding. A fellow W@wie, Anne ni Gel, let me view a friend's blog that she incorporated burgunday Albatross origami in her centerpieces. I might do the same also ... kasi it looks cute as in. Forgot the blogsite na eh.


I got this origami papers from my friend, Bren. And the other set of papers were from one of my Japanese Boss, Mr. Inoue. Weirdo ko, hindi ko siya ginagamit. Ayoko siya gamitin for origami. Kasi ang ganda niya as in. Hahanap muna ako ng supplier for my origami paper bago ko siya gagamitin hahahaha!

0 comments: