Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Updates!

After all the issues between us and my parents, naging ok na kami. Jason got the chance to talk to dad. We already told him about the situation and dad understood it well. Pamamanhikan is scheduled on the 18th of June. Father's day yun :)

Finally, I've met Mr. Jun Ricaforte of I Do Bridal Collections. In fairness, gwapo siya ha. And my mom love him agad. When he saw me, he knew already what to design for my gown. Sabi nya I need to look tall and look thin. I don't know how to describe it but it looks similar to this picture. Before I imagined myself wearing a strapless gown. But with the way he does the sketches, I just felt that I have to give my full trust with Jun. It looks beautiful. Ist fitting ko na sa June 17.

He already did sketch mom's gown. Hindi pa sinasabi ni mom yung gusto niya for herself, eh na-sketch na niya agad.Ü oh di ba? Sa sobrang tuwa ni Mom, she called Dad just to ask if she can also have her gown made with Jun for June 10. Attend din kasi sila ni Dad ng kasal eh. Mr. Jun talaga is so mabait, and part of the freebies is accesories from All About Beads. I love his free bags that goes wid the gowns. My shoes also is free, so I don't need to worry about it anymore.

Sunday, we went to Mcdonalds West Ave. to meet the ever famous Paul Vincent to discuss our package and make the downpayment. I also met Ivy, his ever famous wife na super bait. Medyo makwela and makwento din si Paul kaya all throughout the meeting, tawa kami ng tawa. And he's open to ideas para mapaganda ung shoot namin. Well gonna have our prenup baka by September pa. To the two couples (fellow w@wies din ata I think) hello to both of you. Sorry nagmamadali na kami ni Jason to introduce ourselves.


After the meeting, diretso agad kami to watch Da Vinci Code. There we met our friends, Richel, Jaja, Jors, Red, and Ella. Only five of us watched the movie, the other two may skeds sila to watch it. Pero may 2 hours of bonding naman kami before watching the movei. Pig out kami sa Wendy's, tapo Jors treat me for Nachos in Taco Bell. Yum yum grabe! Miss this guys already. Sa email and text ko lang sila nakakausap. At ngayon eto ... nakita ko na sila ... si Ella (the one in pink) is going to Dubai na in June (she should be one of my Secondary Sponsors sana) naiyak siya nung pauwi na kami kasi di na akmi magkikita. By the time umuwi ako for Manila, baka nasa Dubai na siya. Ah too bad... ayoko sa lahat may umaalis lalo na pag close sa akin. She's one of the best friends I have kaya nalungkot din ako. Pero ok lang kasi para sa kabutihan naman nila yun.


Monday, before we went to my dentist, Mr. Bojo of Velvet Mood went to our house. To discuss the songs to be played on our wedding day. What I like about them is that they are very honest, if they can play that certain song you like or not. Sinasabi niya sa akin yung danceable at hindi danceable ... I've heard their sampler CD already and I'm impressed with their music. Kaya I already paid the downpayment.


Then we went to Gateway mall, to meet the very controversial Dan Pamintuan ... bakit controversial? Hahaha long story yun. Nung una kami magkita ask agad niya "She, gusto mo ba talaga na ako ang magiging videographer mo sa wedding nyo?" Hahahaha natawa ako kasi parang nakakaawa yung pagkakasabi niya. Sabi ko "Oo naman, magbabayad ba ako ng DP kung hindi?" Then we're starting to conceptualize our AVP na. Excited daw siya to make our AVP kasi pareho daw kami architect. Hindi naman niya in-explain further kung bakit. Then he's asking stuffs like, can he make an interview with my parents and Jason's parents for the AVP... some friends daw mga ganun. Then I should provide him 6 quotes na favorite daw namin ni Jason mga ganun ... hay pati tuloy ako na-eexcite hahahaha!


Oh well, there goes my accomplishments. So far HMUA nalang ang wala ako ... saka souvenirs ... hay o hay ...

3 comments:

cheryll May 25, 2006 12:42 PM  

Hi Sis! :)

Si Che ito from W@W, ung nagtatanong ng misallette hahaha (talagang with details pa)...

nyway, just wanna ask contact info ni Jun Ricaforte..tsaka po, ok ba rates nya? Maliit lang budget ko for the gown e...

thanks! :)

cheryll May 25, 2006 12:44 PM  

me pahabol pa...

buti ka pa HMUA at souvenirs na lang hehehe...

ako naman ung souvenirs ko, DIY courtesy of my mama and tita at magmumula pang Davao hehe

Unknown May 25, 2006 12:51 PM  

I really can't say na his cost is cheap, or hindi ko din masabi na masyado mahal. Kasi it would depend on his design and the fabrics used. Just give him a call...he can work on your budget talaga and super bait niya as in. Tell him ako nagrefer sa iyo ha.

I Do Bridal Collections
G/F Circle C Center, 17 Congressional Avenue Project 8
Quezon City
Contact Person: Jun Ricaforte
Telephone: 4534439/09194208209
Email: idobc@yahoo.com