Friday, May 26, 2006

I got tagged!

Tagged by fellow w@wie, Kaye!

Instructions: Name ten of life's simple pleasures that you like the most, then pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used. Walang kopyahan! hahaha =P

One. Hearing Jason whisper I love You on the phone.

Two. Just having him seat beside me...

Three. Chocnut! I Love Chocnut!

Four. My digital camera

Five. Seeing my two dogs Popoy and Iwa

Six. Sinigang na babsy! (puro pagkain hahaha)

Seven. My desktop computer

Eight. Coffee!

Nine. Bloghopping

Ten. Reading emails coming from very artistic and creative minds of Weddings@Work people.

Now, its ur turn. Let me see what you have to say:
1. Cheche
2. Eranie
3. Wella
4. Mai
5. Chevee
6. Rochelle
7. Ann Bernadette
8. Lira
9. Rhea
10. Alynn

0 comments: