Tuesday, February 06, 2007

False Alarm ... but not quite...

I went to my OB-Gyne yesterday. I have an inflammation in my vaginal wall. She prescribed me a 1 week medication to cure it. And naglabas na siya ng EPT kit niya to checked if I'm pregnant or not (delayed pa din kasi ako), the EPT kit went negative (one line only). So I felt bad again. Waaaaaaaah ... was hoping this time I am pregnant. She asked me to have a transvaginal ultrasound, CBC and Urinalysis. So I went to ACE Diagnostics to have those procedure. In an hour I got the results. Still, I'm negative waaaaah! Sometimes daw kasi hindi nadedetect ng EPT na your pregnant. Pero pag ultrasound nakikita. Eh kaso lumabas negative pa din. I texted Mom, Dad, Kuya Stan and Jason about it. And they said "nyek!!!" hahaha!

I went to my OB-Gyne again to give her the results. She told me that according to my ultrasound result, i have thickened endometrium. She told me na dalawa lang daw reason nun... either expected I'll be having my period anytime soon or it's an early sign of pregnancy. She gave me a medicine to correct my irregular menstrual period. And prescribed herbal supplements for my vitamins. Have you heard of Pearlin and Nutrifresh from Excel? Yun kasi binigay niya sa akin eh. She attended kasi yung seminar nun. Kaya yun daw binibigay niya sa mga patients niya.

Sabi niya, after a week if I still don't have my period, bumalik ako sa kanya and bibigyan niya ako ng another request to have another transvaginal ultrasound. Kasi daw baka masyado pa maliit yung baby namin nung nagpa-ultrasound ako kaya wala nakita. Kasi sabi ni dok, today is my 5th week of pregnancy kung buntis ako. So by next week, I'll be in my 6th week, baka makakita na daw ng sac sa loob ng tummy ko. Waaaa sana nga ... konting dasal pa talaga. I haven't told Jason that there's still hope. Mamaya nalang pag-uwi niya. Tinutukso na nga nila ako dito sa bahay, kasama na si Jason kasi daw di daw kami makabuo hahaha! Sabi nga ni Dad, "Relax lang kasi mga anak, baka nape-pressure kayo masyado" ... heller Dad ... matagal na kaming pressured hahaha!

I joined myLot, medyo laman siya ng N@W ngayon kaya I gave it a try. Maganda nga siya, Habang you start your own discussion eh you're earning money online. Plus, marami din siyang discussions na appealing. Lalo na sa baking and cooking. Ang dami din nag-shishare ng recipes and everything. Why don't you give it a try. Don't forget to add me ok? Here's my referral: http://www.mylot.com/?ref=jayzanne

6 comments:

Mec February 08, 2007 2:03 PM  

:) In God's own sweet time, am sure you guys will be blessed with child...

Unknown February 08, 2007 6:49 PM  

thanks sis, I know God is very good. And I know it's so magastos talaga pero we have to do this para magkaroon ng baby. hay life o life :) how are you nga pala?

Austin Pinoy February 11, 2007 4:51 PM  

hehehehe.. :)
nde ko gusto basahin about my friends vaginal walls..napatigil ako dun hehe... :P
austinpinoy.blogspot.com iniba ko

Unknown February 11, 2007 9:30 PM  

kuya sorry ... it won't happen again hahaha! you just have to get the hang of it sometimes.

Heidi February 13, 2007 3:26 PM  

take it from someone who has experienced a lot of false alarms... I won't say it gets better with time, but now I just trust that the Lord has plans for us and Charlie and I are just patiently waiting for them to unfold. So hang on sis! Let's pray that we will have our angels soon.

Unknown February 14, 2007 9:24 PM  

Hi sis Heidi, it's very magastos pala . Pero kahit ganun sumusunod lang kami ni Jason sa OB namin. I already have my bleeding ... na dapat hindi pa mangyari dahil hindi pa kami nag-wiwidrawal or in other words, stop medication. 2 signs daw...it's either threaten abortion or menstruation period. I had my preg test every week ... negative lagi lumalabas. Kaya I know hindi ako buntis. Na-sad nanaman kami ni Jason, all along akala namin meron na ... huhuhu!