Saturday, February 03, 2007

We're slightly productive

Jason have been busy for days now. Pina-subcon kasi kay Jason ni Ma'am Jeanne (one of our Ninang) yung renovation ng office ni "FG" sa Makati. Yup ... the First Gentleman's office. They have only given 10 days for the construction. And tomorrow is their last day. One reason I'll be sleeping alone (again) in our room coz he needs to stay overnight sa site to see to it that everything is under control. And on March, Jason will have a 10-month contract as Project Manager. Site is in Capitol Hills, malapit lang dito sa Fairview, mga 20-30mins drive. God really loves us. Are you asking me if I already have a job? Don't ask ... nobody's paying attention to my resume hahaha! Last week I send out 10 resume to 10 companies. Until now, no reply hahaha!

I'm sure I'll gonna miss Jason tonight. He always pray while holding my tummy na sana may baby na kami. I know he never forgets to pray for us naman. Kahit wala siya dito sa bahay eh pinagdadasal niya pa rin ang baby na inaasam-asam na namin.

Yesterday, I went to visit an OB-Gyne to seek medical help. Somethings bothering me for 3 days now "down there". I had a pap smear and God that's so painful pero tolerable. Or maybe I'm just not used to it. Well I have to if I wanted to have a baby hehehe. This is not the first time a doctor will examine me. I'm sure marami pang beses lalo na while conceiving di ba? But the key mom told me about pap smear is to just relax para daw walang sakit. And I did ... naku naisip ko tuloy yung raspa ... waaaaa! Results will be on Monday. Hope it's not that serious. On Monday, if I still don't have my period, I'll gonna have a pregnancy test with her. Oh I'm so excited. I wish this time may nabuo na. Wish us luck :)

3 comments:

Anonymous February 04, 2007 9:33 PM  

hi anne...maybe you wanna try to apply sa office namen. Sa makati po kami. Jap firm. Malay mo...yun nga lang structural cad.

Let me know if u want. Pm me na lang alam naman no Jason handle ko eh :D

God Bless

Ann Jamias February 04, 2007 9:44 PM  

hi jeanny, thanks for your offer. actually prefer ko talaga QC or Manila area. Asikasuhin ko muna ang pagbubuntis ko saka kita PM about it. Many thanks talaga sa iyo :)

Anonymous February 05, 2007 9:19 AM  

sabagay....ako nga ren pla wa pa baby...hehehehhe

imagine me from qc tas punta pa makati to work....eh me offer pla ko sa dati ko opis....pag ok usapan namen dun at natanggap ako...yayain kita ulet :D