Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Sana...

After doing some LO's for Mother's Day, I went on bloghopping for I don't do this a lot nowadays. My blogrolling's not much helping me these past few days. I don't know why it's not working properly lately. I felt so depressed, for I read some of them are already pregnant. And some of them already gave birth. Don't get me wrong ... I'm so happy for them, who wouldn't? But the thing is, I really wanted to feel the happiness they're having right now. I wanted to feel how a baby grows inside your womb. I want to make my husband happy. I want to make his/her grandparents happy ... I want his tito and tita to be happy as well. But still, our angel is still not yet with us. I know what I'm feeling right now won't help me to conceive properly. Stressing to much of myself on conceiving is a no-no. But I know God is with us. He'll give us our angel in time when we least expect it. Right now, I'm so happy with Jason. He's so cooperative and supportive nowadays. After hearing what his Kuya's thoughts on pregnancy, I think he's doing his share of responsibilities. I just hope this time we'll gonna have the cutest angel ever. Forever hoping talaga ako!

Sana lang, umabot ako sa Mother's Day ... hahaha! Asa pa ako.

9 comments:

Anonymous May 08, 2007 10:52 PM  

hi ann! just bloghoppin...anyway, its ok kahit hindi humabol sa mother's day...enjoy every minute....pareho tayo eh...waiting for the right time...be patient and surely dadating din yan! feel free to add me to your links...got a new site...

Maeyo May 09, 2007 1:11 AM  

Hi Ann... hang in there. Darating din yung angel nyo. Medyo nag-eenjoy pa kasama si Jesus... the right time will come! :) As you said..."when you least expect it".

QT May 09, 2007 2:08 AM  

hindi ka nagiisa ann. i also feel the same way. kaya lang, ala tlg. wag na lang muna tayo siguro umasa para nd tayo ma-stress out at malay natin, accidente mabuo =D

Unknown May 09, 2007 4:45 PM  

Hi Yna, I already linked you up. Been reading your blogs through Wella's blogrolling. Thanks for dropping by ... I'll be more patient na talaga ... nakakainggit lang talaga pag may nakikita akong buntis na naglalakad sa mall tapos yung mga may bitbit na babies ... oh well ... I'll just wait for my turn.

Hi Maeyo, musta na wedding preps? Lapit na ah ... masyado pa nga nag-eenjoy ang angel namin ... nahihirapan pumili ng super cute na angel si Lord para sa amin ni Jason hehehe.

Hi QT, akala ko nag-iisa lang akong ganun sa mundo ... buti I'm sharing the same sentiments with you. Konting pasensiya pa at sobrang daming dasal para sa ating mga baby. Lord, hear us, Amen.

Anonymous May 10, 2007 12:34 PM  

Ok woman, you need to relax! But if you're really gungho on makin a baby, why not take a week off with hubby, go on a trip just the two of you, and eff LIKE RABBITS?!?!?! *LOL* Dead serious girl :D. But then again, you could always do that at home.. BUT STILL. You just never know ;)

Anonymous May 10, 2007 12:35 PM  

Hala, I forgot to sign my name.. no, I'm not hiding hahaha

-Jen

Unknown May 10, 2007 1:53 PM  

Hi Jen, gusto talaga namin mag-trip somewhere pero as of this moment, madami trabaho si hubby. Di pwede mag-leave ... kaya sa bahay muna ang adventure namin hahaha!

g May 31, 2007 11:39 PM  

Hi! I'm not sure how I got here but just to say... a baby usually comes when you least expect it. :)

Unknown June 01, 2007 12:12 AM  

Hi G, thanks for dropping by :). That's what everybody says :) thanks for reminding me again that there's still hope in everything :) have a nice day!