Wednesday, May 09, 2007

You are my Shining Star

Credits:
Star
Designer: Tina Chambers
Credits: CK Bella - The Best of Creative Lettering vol. 1-3 www.creatingkeepsakes.com,
Times New Roman by Afga Monotype www.fonts.com, Arial by Afga Monotype www.fonts.com
Fabric Flower Frenzy Freebie
Created by Jamie Rousselle
Jamie Rousselle ©2006

Journal: My Dear Child, You are the poem I dreamed of writing. The masterpiece I longed to paint. You are the shining star I reached for in my ever hopeful quest for life fulfilled. You are my child. Now with all the things, I am blessed.

Credits:
Sweet Girl
Designer: Tina Chambers
Credits: CK Cursive - The Best of Creative Lettering vol. 1-3 www.creatingkeepsakes.com,
Times New Roman by Afga Monotype www.fonts.com



This is Maria Ayumi Watanabe... the lovely daughter of Karinna Marcos-Watanabe, my officemate in Pacific Consultants International. Kaye is one of my closest friends in PCI. Yesterday, I killed my boredome doing LO's for Mom and Mommy Perly for Mother's Day, and also photos of Amichan (her Japanese name, I think) as a simple Mother's Day gift to her mom. I used the Star-Sweet Plopper from Digital Scrapbookplace. Ploppers muna kasi I'm trying to get used of digiscrapping kasi. Medyo di pa nga ako magaling ... di bale. Practice makes perfect... and besides, stress killer to :)

0 comments: