Friday, July 27, 2007

Feast One Hundred and Fifty Three

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Appetizer
Describe a toy you remember from your childhood.
A walking doll that I never had the chance to play with because my mom keeps it inside the cabinet until it broke down.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how observant are you?
I'm an 8 :)

Salad
Where would you rather be at this very moment?
Hmmm... hubby and I never had the greatest summer vacation this year so I'm thinking of Bohol or Cebu.

Main Course
When was the last time you learned something new?
I think that was 5 months ago when I learned how to do digiscrapping.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have the 3 Shopaholic books but I haven’t started reading it, not one.

3 comments:

Sandee July 27, 2007 11:45 PM  

Too bad you weren't able to play with your doll. Glad you and your hubby had a great vacation. What is digiscrapping? Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Anonymous July 28, 2007 12:01 AM  

that is sad about the doll :( Have a wonderful Friday.

Unknown July 28, 2007 12:33 AM  

Hi Comedy, thanks for dropping by... digiscrapping is short for Digital Scrapbooking.

Hi tegdirb92, thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful friday too.