Friday, August 17, 2007

Feast One Hundred and Fifty Six

Appetizer
Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you just wash whatever you need for the next day?

We do the laundry on Wednesdays and Saturdays. So that all our clothes won't pile up.

Soup
In your opinion, what age will you be when you’ll consider yourself to truly be old?

hmmm... maybe when I'm already 65.

Salad
What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both?

I'm a kind of person who doesn't plan at all. I just go with the flow...so I can say all I have now is only for a short term basis.

Main Course
Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately.

hmmm ... pass hihihi!

Dessert
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today?

I'm an 11 :)

0 comments: