Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Our Wedding Video

Click image for larger view

Finally, our wedding DVD has arrived in our doorstep last Friday Morning (Ang bilis talaga ng LBC). I paid our balance to Dan Pamintuan last Thursday thru bank.

I told myself that if I would feel the same emotions to what I've felt during our wedding day while watching this DVD, I'll give Dan a high supplier rating. Well, 95% of my emotions that day naramdaman ko while watching it. And when mom and dad watched it, naiyak ulit sila wahahaha! Dan, you're the man! Hahaha!

At first I didn't like the cover. Was expecting that he'll use a photo of me and Jason as bride and groom. He used the prenup shot from his cam ... pero ok naman sa akin. Importante yung laman. Madali palitan yung cover hehehe!

And kainis din nung medyo sa speech ng Dad ni Jason, there was this irritating static sound from a cellphone. I asked Dan bakit ganun. He said, yung isa daw sa guest namin na katabi nila nung kinukunan kami, yun daw yung gumagamit ng cellphone. SOP nila na pag nasa shoot naka-off yung cellphone.

There were things that were never caught on still photos, but were captured by this moving video. We made a misalette for the priest and I've found out that we forgot to take off the price tag of the folder his using. Kakahiya, nakita sa video hahaha. And no matter how I've tried, hindi naitago yung baby fats around my neck (shocks kakahiya!). And when we're doing the first dance as a couple, we've found out that our pace was a little bit faster than the song itself. Hahaha! Mukha pala kaming clown nun hahaha! Super bungisngis pala ako nung wedding day namin. There's no moment na nakasimangot ako... parang high ako na di maintindihan. Tawa ng tawa. And my voice is different when I'm talking on the mic. Hay o hay bat ganun? Hahaha! And si Jsson lagi naka-smile ... dun ko lang siya nakita na lagi naka-ngiti. Kaya wag ka na magtaka Labs kung wala kang mata lagi sa pictures hehehe!

Again, I've watched how my Dad delivered his speech and made me cry again for the second time. And also my father-in-law's speech to us was again another tear-jerking one. I cried again not because of the speech but on how my husband cried with it. It's so touching ... I don't like men crying because it makes me cry as well. Besides that, our dear friend Allan, who was our emcee that time left a very good message for us and our guest. Let me share to you an excerpt of his speech.

"I've know Jason since highschool and Sheryl for quite sometime now. And this two are the happiest people ... one of the happiest people I've known. So I'm sure that this relationship will go on forever because they are meant for each other. A lot of times sabi ng mga magulang natin, yung mga nauna sa atin, yung mga mas matanda sa atin ang sinasabi that one of the secret to a happy marriage is to laugh it out ... have a good sense of humor. And both of you have that... you are so lucky to have so much love around you..."

So the verdict ... I give Dan Pamintuan a 9 (rating of 1-10). Bakit 9, kasi sabi niya in 5 months time makukuha ko na yung finished product. Dapat June ko makukuha yun, umabot pa ng August. Actually di pa kumpleto, to follow pa yung raw footages ... on the way na ata... hay o hay! Tagal joke! Now, I can say I'm another happy Dan Pamintuan bride :) It's worth the wait.

0 comments: