Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Question of the Week 23

Another of Yen's Question of the Week

1. List your 2 fave site or blog/s and link us up! Tell us why!
2. List two bad habits that you have. Now tell me which one you would be willing to give up first. First, I don't watch my diet. I eat what I want to eat ... now I'm having a problem losing weight. 2nd, I'm an impulse buyer. I tend to buy stuffs that I don't necessarily need. I'm willing to give up on the first one because I want to live a healthy lifestyle and I'll try to eat right.

3. What spice or seasoning is your favorite? Which one can you add to anything and make it taste better? It's not that it's my favorite, but I love putting patis with calamansi (fish sauce) in my Sinigang na baboy.

4. What is your birthstone? Do you like it? Or you want to change it? Turquoise is my birthstone. I simply love the color coz I love the color blue, and turquoise is close to that. As a matter of fact, it's part of my color motiff on my wedding day two years ago.

5. Do you know what’s your name means? What? All I know is that my name is the combination of my dad and moms name.

6. What color polish do you most often wear? Or do you wear one? I don't wear nail polish unless there's an occasion. I forgot what it's called but it's like metallic white.

7. Think about this for a second - When you fasten your pants do you button first of zip first? Zip first.

8. Which do you prefer, someone snoring right next to you on a plane or a baby crying right next to you on a plane too? A baby crying, I'm already immune to that.

9. Which would you prefer, made to eat bugs or drink sour milk? Why? Drink sour milk ... I'll just press my nose and gulp it all up. The bugs have texture, it would be so gross you could feel it while you chew it.

10. Which is worse, your roommate eating all the food or wearing your clothes? Wearing all my clothes

0 comments: