Friday, July 04, 2008

Question of the Week 22

I was invited before to join but don’t have the time to do so. So here I am joining for the first time. You can also join us here

1. When you have food cravings, is it usually for something sweet, salty, greasy, or creamy? SWEET

2. Have you ever barf or fart in a public and blame it to someone else? NOPE

3. You’re stuck in an airport, what do you do? NO IDEA, I’LL TELL YOU ONCE I GET A CHANCE TO RIDE ON A PLANE HEHEHE.

4. You fall in line, where are you? IT’S EITHER FROM THE 3RD OR FIFTH PLACE.

5. Which of the following would your friends say you are? Shy, Clumsy,Pessimistic or Behind the times? PESSIMISTIC (AT TIMES)

6. Can you play a musical instrument? What is it? BEFORE I COULD PLAY A GUITAR

7. How do you feel today? DEPRIVED (OF SLEEP, SOCIAL LIFE, SHOPPING SPREE, TIME FOR HUBBY)

8. What movie have you watched the most? SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE (I THINK I ALREADY MEMORIZED THEIR LINES HEHEHE)

9. If you could have any car in the world, what would it be? A BEETLE (VOLKSWAGEN), ITS MY DREAM CAR NEXT TO RAV4. BUT SINCE MAHAL NA ANG GAS, A MITSUBISHI ESTRADA WOULD DO :)

10. What do you think about tattoos? Do you have any? Would you ever get any? TATTOOS ARE FORMS OF ART CARVED OR WRITTEN ON SKIN. SOMETHING I’M AMAZED TO SEE BUT DON’T HAVE THE GUTS TO HAVE ONE FOR MYSELF.

0 comments: