Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Coffee Break ver. 1.38


I have a friend way back in college whose name is Ribomafil (Butch sensiya na ha ... no offense meant hehehe). Sounds like a generic name isn't it? Then I asked him where does his name originated. He told me that when his dad was still a seaman, his dad has a best buddy in the ship named Ribomafil. So when his mother was pregnant with him, his dad named him after his best friend. If we still want to know where his name come from, we should asked his dad's bestfriend. Hahaha, as if we'll go all the way just to know it. But I'm pretty sure it's a combination of his dad'd bestfriend's parents.

Another one, in Survivor Philippines, one of the survivors name is Patani. Obviously patani is a vegetable here in the Philippines. Was kinda wondering why her parents named her after a veggie? Maybe it is the first thing her mom saw when she gave birth to her (like the Indians do hehehe).

Hubby shared naman na he heard from some movie, Tiburcia Biglangtuwad, susme ... if I have a name like that, I want to die than live at all hahaha.

If you want to share your funniest and weirdest name you've ever heard ... join here.

0 comments: