Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Tag Train #7

If you want to chug along, you can catch up on these train stations: Tag Train #1, Tag Train #2, Tag Train #3, Tag Train #4, Tag Train #5 Tag Train #6

Players: Thinking Out Loud | Life's Little Secret | YOUR BLOG

1. Who was your last inbox message from?
Daily Digest from Newlyweds@work

2. Anything funny happen this week?
Just my daughter babbling.

3. Do you believe that you can change for someone?
Oh yes, as a matter of fact, after giving birth to my daughter, everything has changed.

4. Do you like surprises? What's the biggest surprise have you received so far?
I like surprises but nobody attempts to do so even hubby. They thought that I'm not that easy to be please.

5. What song do you listen to feel happy?
The theme song from Wonder Pets hahaha!

6. Name famous people you have a crush on?
Collin Farell, John Cusack

7. Garfield or Mickey Mouse? And why?
Garfield ... I don't know, I just love his fur.

8. In a week, how many times do you go online?
6 times a week twice a day ... Sunday is my rest day.

9. Describe yourself in one word.
Bubbly

10. Something about you that you're proud of?
I'm so loving, patient and nice.


Next stop will be on this BLOG.

0 comments: